Stretching is important in most training programmes and Fulcrum Sports Therapy offers a range of active (doing it yourself) and passive (therapist assisted).
Soft Tissue Release
- METs (Muscle Energy Techniques) assisted stretching
- Post-Isometric Relaxation
- Reciprocal Inhibition
- Isotonic Concentric Contraction Technique
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- Active Isolated Stretching
The passive techniques are often included in treatments and in rehabilitation programmes to promote healing, speed up recovery and improve range of movement.
Fulcrum Sports Therapy will recommend appropriate stretches relevant to specific needs, demonstrate it and provide a reference guide about how to do it, in case you forget.