Mobilisation & Stretching
Body Mobilisation can be achieved using a range of assisted and unassisted techniques depending on the client’s needs. For example; to increase the range of motion at the hips, knees, ankle, shoulder and neck.
It could be to release your ribcage to improve your breathing or your roator cuff to improve golf swing or swim stroke. This also applies to reaching and putting things on shelves or in a cupboard.
- Peripheral Joint Mobilisation
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Release
- Kinesio Taping
- METs (Muscle Energy Techniques) assisted stretching
- Post-Isometric Relaxation
- Reciprocal Inhibition
- Isotonic Concentric Contraction Technique
- PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation)
- Active Isolated Stretching